12 days ago
When it comes to blessings, I’m reminded how important it is to count them. One-by-one. Day-by-day. Continuously throughout my life. And in doing so, surprising myself to see all that God has and is doing in both my professional and personal life.
- Providing the means and ability to work out of a private recording studio equipped with state-of-the-art tools.
- The opportunity to record and send clean voiceover files to customers near and far. Collaborating with them on commercial spots, telephony, narrations and e-learning projects in Virginia, California, North Carolina, Indiana, Arkansas, Nevada, Michigan, New York, Georgia, Florida, Minnesota, Canada, Ireland Poland, England, Dubai…the list goes on.
- A voice. Without it, my career comes to a screeching halt.
- Family, friends and peers who encourage, challenge, love and support.
- A hope and a future from an all-knowing, omni-present, merciful Creator.
And now, for what are you thankful?